Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Stupid supermodels


Dear Heidi Klum,

I'm sorry to have to say this, because you seem like a nice enough person, and you're obviously living the dream of having a fabulous career and raising your kids too, but honestly? *&%$ you. It's probably not your fault, but when you look like that what, like 3 weeks after having your fourth kid? It's bad for morale. We all know that supermodels just don't have fat stores, and they don't even diet, blah blah blah. Fine. Good for you, 19 year old supermodels. Who cares? I know I'm not gonna be looking like a 19 year old ever again, and it doesn't bother me in the slightest.

But seriously, Heidi, you're ruining it for the rest of us. We Mamas are patting ourselves on the back for brushing our teeth twice a day, not dropping the kids on their heads, and being only a few pounds away from the pre-pregnancy weight. Win! We think, until your gorgeous face and stupid gorgeous bod show up. So please, for the sake of us humans, go back to Planet Perfect or wherever you're from.

Thank you,

Elena (and the rest of the moms out there)

1 comment:

  1. Did you read the interview with Gisele Bundchen about her pregnancy and delivery? I mean, way to rub it in our faces that you're perfect!
    Also, I was in the checkout line and saw Kendra Wilkinson on the cover of some magazine about how much weight she lost. BUT the next day I saw a paparazzi pic of her and guess what-- she looked about 15-20lbs heavier! Her mag cover was obviously airbrushed... and there I was feeling all bad about myself. It was refreshing to see how normal she was after all.
    Something else to keep in mind--- Kate Moss apparently gained 75lbs with her daughter. And a lot of supermodels have had babies, but they disappear from the spotlight for months. Why? Probably to hide the fact that they are normal! The ones who make the headlines are the few freak of natures out there.
    Geeze... after I wrote all this, I am a little ashamed about how much I know about celebrities!

    ReplyDelete